All undergraduate courses belonging to the Higher Certificate in Christian Life, Diploma in Biblical Studies, and Bachelor of Theology programmes are listed under the banner of the Bachelor of Theology.
This is the first course in our biblical Greek series. It covers the Greek noun system, based on Mounce's Basics of Biblical Greek. Greek 1A lays a foundation for further studies in Greek, with the only goal of equipping you to read and study the New Testament in Greek.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define approximately 300 common Greek words.
- Participate in simple Greek conversations.
- Identify the diagnostics for parsing Greek nouns and adjectives.
- Parse and form Greek nouns and adjectives correctly.
- Translate and interpret Greek nouns, adjectives, prepositions, and pronouns correctly.
- Translate simple passages of the Greek NT into English.