Informations du cours
The apostle Paul is the most influential thinker in the history of the church. He, more than anyone else, was used by God to interpret the significance of Jesus' life, ministry, death, and resurrection for the Christian church. This course takes an in-depth look at the apostle and his writings.
- Interpret Paul and his letters in the light of his historical and cultural milieu.
- Critically evaluate introductory issues with respect to Paul’s letters.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the content of Paul’s letters.
- Describe Paul’s theology and evaluate its implications for contemporary Christian praxis.
- Apply lessons from the study of Paul’s letters to contemporary issues in church and society.
- Lecturer+: Jose de Carvalho