This course is a comprehensive study of the life and teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ. The study works through the entire content of all four gospels, harmonising them into a full account of the life of Christ. We examine every passage in the gospels, looking at what it means and how we can apply it in our lives today.
- Reconstruct the life of Christ, harmonising the four gospel accounts and placing events in approximate chronological order.
- Demonstrate good general knowledge of the content of the four gospels.
- Correctly interpret specific teachings and events in the life and ministry of Jesus Christ.
- Explain the differences between similar passages in different gospels.
- Lecturer+: Izaak Connoway