In this course we will study the message of the Old Testament prophets in their context.
- Demonstrate understanding of the titles and functions of the Old Testament prophets.
- Evaluate the hermeneutical principles that have served as the foundation for prophetic interpretation.
- Describe the historical and social background of the Old Testament prophets.
- Demonstrate understanding of the message of these prophetic books
- Summarise of the message of (a) Hosea and (b) Amos.
- Outline the theology of (a) Ezekiel and (b) Daniel.
- Accurately interpret a passage from the prophets.
- Lecturer+: David Woods