In a world saturated with sin, there is no way that Christians are going to be living perfectly healthy, trouble-free lives. Therefore, leaders and others need to develop the necessary skills to help strengthen the Body of Christ. This is where a course like this one will be of great benefit. This is a very important course, especially if you want to be a leader.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Construct a Bible-based model of the work of a pastor.
- Draft procedures for conducting home and hospital visits.
- Formulate procedures for performing weddings, funerals, baptisms, the blessing of children and holy communion.
- Formulate a procedure for integrating visitors into the church.
- Create ongoing opportunities for members to serve God.
- Devise a plan for establishing a new ministry in your church (e.g., cells, youth, children’s, women’s, outreach, etc.).
- Describe principles of pastoring in a rural context, a multi-cultural context or a cross-cultural context.
- Implement Biblical disciplinary procedures for dealing with sin in the church body.
- Lecturer: Pelham Lessing