Peace making is one of the most practical life skills anybody can acquire. This is a valuable skill you will use in every arena of life—work, church and family.
In The Peacemaker, Ken Sande brings the biblical principles together in an extremely practical guide for resolving conflicts. I have no doubt that by the end of this course, provided you study it diligently and prayerfully, you will have the knowledge and life skills you need to handle conflict constructively. This will be one of the most valuable lessons you will ever learn.
- Glorify God in conflict situations.
- Grow to be more like Jesus through conflict.
- Use conflict situations to serve others.
- Do everything in your power to facilitate reconciliation with an opponent.
- Lecturer: Bev van Rensburg