Christian Foundations is a foundational course in the Higher Certificate in Christian Life and the Bachelor of Theology at the South African Theological Seminary.
- Explain the plan of salvation from Ephesians 2:8-10.
- Evaluate and embrace the biblical description of God’s purpose for you.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of the person and work of the Holy Spirit.
- Recognise the importance of regular Bible reading and private prayer.
- Apply helpful guidelines to enrich your private times with God.
- Appreciate the importance of belonging to a good church.
- Prioritise building influential relationships with Spirit-filled believers.
- Embrace the importance of witnessing in word and deed.
- Share your testimony in the ‘before … how … since’ method.
- Share the message of salvation with unsaved people.
- Worship God by giving generously to his kingdom.
- Manage your finances in a way that is both responsible and godly.
- Lecturer+: Michelle Kleynhans