The Doctrine of Man and Sin is a foundational course in the field of systematic studies. Unless you understand man and sin, salvation will make no sense. This course examines the origin, nature, and destiny of man, as well as the origin and nature of sin.
- Explain the Bible’s clear teachings about the creation of man the world.
- Demonstrate confidence in the Biblical account of creation.
- Explain the Biblical doctrine of the image of God.
- Evaluate theories concerning the constituents of man.
- Describe the nature of sin.
- Demonstrate understanding of original sin.
- Appreciate the devastating consequences of sin.
- Lecturer: Felix Kantonda