This course gives a fairly detailed introduction to apologetics as a Christian discipline and identifies the various models of presentation and context. The modern contexts of apologetics (Postmodernism and New Atheism) are also carefully considered.
- Comprehend the context of Christian apologetics
- Identify and describe various models of doing apologetics.
- Apply Jesus’ method of doing apologetics to your current ministerial context, including children.
- Analyse various arguments for the existence of God, Jesus Christ and the integrity of the Bible.
- Deconstruct and refute two New Age philosophies in light of Christian Theism.
- Defend against a number of contextual apologetic issues in both the western and African context.
- Lecturer+: Zoltan Erdey