This course is a holistic view of church history periods, paying particular attention to major movements, leaders and their contributions to Christianity, and to the origin and distinctives of prominent Christian denominations.
- Identify characteristics of the major periods of church history.
- Discuss the influence of major historic movements and their leaders.
- Describe the lives and contributions of key figures in church history.
- Identify the impact of key moments in the history of the church.
- Explain the origin and distinctives of prominent Christian denominations.
- Lecturer: Patrick Mutombo