By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define “children-at-risk” within the context of the worldwide crisis and within your own ministry.
- Formulate a biblical response to the worldwide orphan crisis.
- Define “Holistic Child Development” in the context of a biblically and theologically grounded model.
- Interpret the biblical and theological foundations for a call to action in your ministry.
- Draft an action plan for your church or ministry which addresses the needs of children-at-risk in your context.
- Lecturer: Bev van Rensburg