By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain core biblical teachings about the nature of the church.
- Evaluate the way churches operate in the light of the Bible’s teaching about the purpose of the church.
- Critically evaluate various Christian views regarding models of church government, leadership offices in the church and the role of women in ministry.
- Express convictions about the meaning of the rites of baptism and the Lord’s Supper based critical, biblical evaluation of a variety of Christian views.
- Demonstrate understanding of your local church.
- Lecturer: Felix Kantonda