By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the difference between general revelation and special revelation.
- Explain the concept of Jesus Christ as the locus of revelation.
- Defend personal convictions regarding the inspiration, inerrancy and authority of Scripture.
- Evaluate the Bible's sufficiency as a guide for faith, life and ministry.
- Use three basic principles of interpretation to evaluate exegesis.
- Explain the role of contemporary revelation and its relationship to the Scriptures.
- Lecturer: Adrian Tamblyn-Watts