Informations du cours
This course title precipitates questions such as: What is African Theology? Is it different from Western or Christian Theology? Students of the Bible and Christian leaders in Africa should grapple with these questions as they inform the way theology is conducted on the continent.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe African Theology
- Demonstrate its development
- Outline features of ATR and their relevance to African Theology
- Evaluate African Traditional Religion in the light of Christianity
This course is vital for developing your knowledge and skills as a pastor or Christian worker in the African context.
- Lecturer+: Felix Kantonda